Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Finds - Sew in Love

When I bumped into the round, stitched Song of Solomon verse, I felt that warm, almost autumn feeling where you want to wear a cardigan and sip pumpkin spiced lattes (or apple cider, or mulled wine!).  The color, the handmade elements of needles and thread - yes, they spoke to me of fall and falling in love.  From there, I found darling shoes for the teensiest of ring bearers, an ornament to commemorate your first holiday, sweet bobbies to hold your coif, and sampler style cake toppers.

TGIF!
Clockwise from Top L:
Cherie Wheeler Designs - Folk Art Christmas Ornament with Squirrels and Love
You Are With Me - Your Eyes are Doves
Magasin - Pair of Cross Stitch LOVE Hair Grips
Amu - Custom Baby Shoes
Primitives for Sale - Primitive Folk Art Sculptured Vintage Sampler Love Birds

2 comments:

BigAppleNosh said...

Those shoes are just darling :)

Mrs. Wedding Crasher said...

I really like the hair pins!