Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Friday Finds (on a Tuesday!) - Anchors Aweigh

With all of the fresh air that I've been breathing in and the prospect of visiting the beach soon, I couldn't resist a nautical theme when I saw the anchor place cards.  They're a bit of a splurge, but if you download the "Tie the Knot" save the dates and print them yourself, then maybe you can make it work :)

This TGIF Friday Finds is presented on a Tuesday as a bon voyage present.  We'll be taking our belated honeymoon and I'll be giving my fingers a well deserved break from typing blog posts.  Hope this tides you over because when I get back, there's more recaps and a honeymoon to review!

Clockwise from Top L:
 Neon Shine - Nautical Sailor Flower Knot Headband
'I Do' It Yourself - Tie the Knot Printable Save the Date
 Timeless Paper - Anchor Place Cards
Pasaii Paperie - Nautical Monogram Thank You Stickers

No comments: