Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Finds - Summer-ized Primaries

These gorgeous pin wheels (stand-ins for bridesmaids' bouquets) inspired the rest of this board, full of aqua, magenta, yellow, and kelly green.  The fresh summer versions of primary colors can be really cohesive, even though it's a lot of colors to manage.  I just love the patterns as well!  And if you're wondering how the dog collar ties in for the wedding, it's for the flower dog, of course :)

TGIF!
Clockwise from top L:
Rule 42 - Custom Pin Wheels
Togs & Tots - Floral Aqua Peasant Dress
Ruff House Art - Giant Blossoms Wedding Invitations
Pinky's Pet Gear - Dog Collar

1 comment:

Krista S said...

So after seeing this post a while ago I haven't been able to get the pinwheels out of my mind. I am pretty positive I'll be making some for my wedding! I can't wait!