Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Finds - Everyone but the Bride

I found a darling flower girl dress.  Then I found a handsome bow tie.  Followed by earrings perfect for the mother of the bride.  Rounding it out, I couldn't pass up these lovely satin bowed shoes.  And I found it all while looking for a wedding dress!  That's the way it goes sometimes.  I happened to be a bride who found my dress first, but I've heard many a story of a frantic bride finding a dress mere weeks before the wedding.  They were beautiful.  So all's well that ends well.  Even for this week's Friday Finds.

TGIF!
Clockwise from Top L:
Raleigh Vintage - Vintage 1950s Wembley Bow Tie
Nicole - Satin Kitten Heels
Mid State - 50s Silk Chiffon Party Dress
Flipping Out - Gold Filled Pearl Flower Earrings

1 comment:

BigAppleNosh said...

Such beautiful and classic finds!