Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Finds - Rosy Outlook

Just as soon as you thought you couldn't handle anymore pink or romantic collections from me, I dig up some more.  I wondered today if it was all my subconscious wishing that I had been married in the spring.  And made the Palindromaids wear pink.  If I had to do it all over again . . . As soon as the thinking went down that road, I got the sweats in my arm pits and had to calm back down by reminding myself that it's all over.  I'm married and I never have to plan another wedding as long as I live (Lord willing and creeks don't rise).  TGIF to my fellow pink lovers of all things romantic!
Clockwise from L:
Toccata - Rambling Rose Wedding Dress
Chyrls - Miniature Cards
edor - Rose Pebbles
Long Winter Farm: Travel Soap Bars

No comments: