Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Finds - Feeling Blue

I'm not down, but I have been thinking a lot about my dining room decor which features my collection of Liberty Blue china.  It's such a rich blue and I've been playing with coordinating colors like white and yellow.  So this week, I took my china inspiration to create a blue transferware wedding.  In addition to the features, I can envision mismatched china place settings, loads of white hyndrangeas, and perhaps royal paper lanterns.  The feel would be somewhere between casual and formal, perhaps well suited for an afternoon garden wedding.  I know I show so many vintage dresses, but they're so stunning, I have a hard time passing them by!

TGIF!
Clockwise from L:
Timeless Vixen - 1950s Vintage Chiffon Party Dress
Lkfarnsworth - Dutch Masters Earrings
Appleberry Ink - Contemporary Paisley Invitations
Me and Matilda - Super Skinny Necktie

No comments: