Saturday, October 16, 2010

Friday Finds: Purple Autumn

Eggplant. I eat it.  I look at it.  It's about to take a hike for the winter, but let's enjoy it together as the summer turns to fall.

This gorgeous vintage dress is really a showstopper with sweet sparrow prints on it.  It would make a great eclectic bridesmaid's dress or rehearsal dinner dress.  I choose this style of earring a lot - something about the cluster and the word harvest and the yellow gold - all appropriately autumnal.  The clutch is just so great with chartreuse.  I feel that it's a very modern take on traditional autumn hues.  Besides the color combo, I love the flourishes on the invitations.  I think it serves as an almost abstract representation of the cycle of seasons and falling of leaves without being overt about it.

TGIF!
Clockwise from Top L:
Bella Fiore - Bridesmaid Clutch
 
PS - Want to find out why I'm a day late and a dollar short (again!) for Friday Finds this week?  Check out the home blog - www.palindromeathome.com




No comments: