Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pro Blogs

For my readers currently planning weddings, I think there are two resources you should know about.

1. Wedding Aces: The wedding professionals blog associated with Wedding Wire. (Also check out their recently added functionality - Ask the Aces - a forum where you can ask the pros questions.)
2. Weddingbee Pro: The wedding professionals blog associated with Weddingbee.

These Pro blogs are really helpful because they give you an inside look at the industry.  You can see how much work goes into certain products and services.  You can see the current trends as they're being done at weddings across the country.  You can get tips from pros that you can incorporate into your DIY projects.  I probably went to these sites about once a week when I was in the middle of vendor booking.  I'm still visiting about every other week for inspiration and tips.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mrs L said...

Hey lady! I just put two and two together!! Congrats on the Weddingbee title!!! I saw the announcement today. I came across the site a few weeks ago and obsession set it. My wedding is still too far out to apply, but I can't wait to follow all of your posts now!