Sunday, January 24, 2010

Toasty Tootsies

Mr. Palindrome never quite remembers our family name for toes.  Totsies, footsies, toesies . . . no, no Mr. Palindrome, TOOTSIES! 

Anytoes, my tootsies have been keeping toasty recently thanks to my very thoughtful Palindromaid of Honor.  E sent me home from the wedding with a relaxation kit full of bath goodies, an eye mask and these darling slippers.


I'm not sure how she pulled it off, but she found slippers that commemorated my Weddingbee moniker!  Look closely at the tag: Lambie!



I died from the cuteness, especially the sweet eyelashes, the serene smile, and the pink bow!


I wear them pretty much every day, all day, as I started working from home when I moved to Durham.  Not only are they functional, but they remind to blog and they remind me of my great friendship with E.  She held my hand when I was freaked out about being late for formal photos.  She held my dress up when I had to go to the bathroom.  If that's not friendship, I don't know what is.  Thanks my dear!


1 comment:

brit said...

Those are too cute!