Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Winter Wraps

Outside of off season discounts, one of the perks of being a winter bride is wearing an amazing wrap. I love this in particular because I know that in regular day to day life, I just can't pull off faux fur in the same way. PalindroMother sent me this list of winter wraps shortly after we had booked our venue.

Faux Fur Mink Wrap/Stole from Advantage Bridal.  I can't actually show you the picture because all of the images are copyrighted.  If you click on the link, it may be obvious why.  Or maybe not.  Either way, the stole itself is lovely and quite large.

Faux Fur Caplet with Ribbon Tie from Perfect Details:

Faux Fur Caplet with Brooch from Silk and Sable:

I suppose a wrap comes in handy especially if the rest of your bodice is see through.

Bridal Caplet with Muff, also from Silk and Sable:

Ivory Faux Fox Fur Bridal Shawl by Mega Faux Furs:


I also found quite a few options through a variety of Etsy sellers.

Ivory Faux Fur Bridal Shrug by SpAZooie:


Ivory Mid Length Faux Fur Trim Satin Bridal Wedding Cloak, also by SpAZooie:


White Mink Faux Fur Cape by Vladana:

Victorian Inspired Felted Wedding Bolero by Tiana Che:

Since then, I've decided to go in a completely different direction for my winter cover up, but I still think about these glorious fur options too!

1 comment:

Mrs. G said...

Ah, I want them all! I always wanted a winter wedding so I could wear a white fur cape over my gown. So beautiful! I wish it would snow in April.. :)