Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Finds - Goody Goody Gumdrops!

I feel like there's a false assumption in the wedding world that winter colors must be muted or regal and the summer weddings get to have all the fun. I know it must make my b+w wedding look hypocritical to say this, but if color was my thing and I was having a less formal wedding, I think this would be a great way to incorporate some fun color in to a winter wedding!  Imagine a curly monogram letter in the gum drop wreath, guests signing your cute owl gum drop tree print, a fun button bouquet, and some lovely jewelry candy about your neck.

TGIF!



Clockwise from Top L:
Just Pretty - Gumdrop Wreath
Love Sugar Design - Gumdrop Tree
Daisy's Petals - Rainbows and Gumdrops Necklace
Cutesy Glam Designs - Chipboard Buttons (Gumdrop)

3 comments:

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

You're the best!

Cheryl
xoxo

Deanna said...

Thank you so much for including my Rainbows and Gumdrops necklace! All of your picks are fantastic and fun:)

Babydoll said...

You are sooo sweet! Thanks for featuring my buttons! :) I love all of your picks.