Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Finds - Goody Goody Gumdrops!

I feel like there's a false assumption in the wedding world that winter colors must be muted or regal and the summer weddings get to have all the fun. I know it must make my b+w wedding look hypocritical to say this, but if color was my thing and I was having a less formal wedding, I think this would be a great way to incorporate some fun color in to a winter wedding!  Imagine a curly monogram letter in the gum drop wreath, guests signing your cute owl gum drop tree print, a fun button bouquet, and some lovely jewelry candy about your neck.

TGIF!



Clockwise from Top L:
Just Pretty - Gumdrop Wreath
Love Sugar Design - Gumdrop Tree
Daisy's Petals - Rainbows and Gumdrops Necklace
Cutesy Glam Designs - Chipboard Buttons (Gumdrop)

3 comments:

Your cool friend Cheryl said...

You're the best!

Cheryl
xoxo

Deanna said...

Thank you so much for including my Rainbows and Gumdrops necklace! All of your picks are fantastic and fun:)

Babydoll said...

You are sooo sweet! Thanks for featuring my buttons! :) I love all of your picks.