Friday, June 19, 2009

Fancy shoes for cheap

Cheap is my favorite adjective for a price. For any of you soon to be brides, or for anyone who going to attend any sort of party, or for anyone who wants to have a killer pair of shoes for a party they may get invited to, pay attention. I'm going to tell you how I landed my pretty shoes.

Step 1: Buy a lovely, but plain pair of shoes for cheap. You can scout ebay (where I found mine), etsy, discount stores, etc. Here are some finds that I dug up in about 30 seconds:

Source


Source


Source

Step 2: Scout for a pair of shoe clips or clip on earrings at etsy (where I found mine), ebay, estate sales, thrift stores, etc. These are some darling ones I've favorited on Etsy:


Source


Source


Source

Step 3: Clip the clips on your shoes. Seriously. It was THAT easy.

My shoes went from "eh . . ." to "whoa momma!" in 3.2 seconds. One of my favorite parts about going this route is that I can keep my shoe clips and add on the sparklies to any of my other shoes, just as often as I fancy. Vintage shoe clips, they're a good thing.

No comments: