Monday, June 1, 2009

I'mmmmmmmm Baaaaaack

I'm terrible at names of movies, names of bands, names of songs, etc. I'm pretty sure this is a creepy movie quote . . . Jack Nicholson? Is his name Johnny in the movie? Ok, that's all I got. Help a girl out and fill in the blanks for me.

I took an unintentional vacation. The vacation to the Outer Banks in NC was intentional, but my absence from the blogging scene was not. I thought that I could read 3 books, hang out with friends and family, reach a beautiful shade of bronze, househunt, cook meals, AND blog. Well, 2 out of the three ain't bad. I am tan and I did a lot of hanging out - the worst for my physical health and the best for my emotional health :)

In the coming week, I have a lot to do, which includes catching up here with my blogging. Some items you have to look forward to in the coming days:

1. Venue resolution
2. The story of the dress
3. Reception shoes
4. Bout making
5. Pearl care

Hang with me folks! It's going to be a fast and furious summer of planning!

No comments: