Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Finds - It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

I used to balk at Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving.  This year, I just felt relieved when I walked about the mall the other day and heard the soothing carols.  Maybe it has something to do with wedding stress?  In any case, it's never too early to share some Christmas cheer!  TGIF!


Clockwise from Top Left:
Simply Sarah's Modern Paper Perfections - Holiday Bride Invitation Set
Floricultcha - Christmas Tree Bouquet

2 comments:

Sarah Stahl said...

Just Lovely! Thanks for including my Invitation!

amy abeyta said...

Dear Melinda-

You made my day! I am glad that the bouquet brought you some good cheer. It's also really nice that you have put me on your blog and linked the bouquet to my shop. I'm fairly new to etsy and the recognition gives me a real boost.

Thanks again. Best Wishes for your Big Day and the Holidays!

Amy Abeyta
Floricultcha