Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy Bee

I've made like a bee and been busy! Now that I've crossed GRADUATE from my Life To-Do-List, I've succumbed to all of my crafting desires. I've made two mock bouts, have grouped 2 more that are ready for taping, finished about 3/4 of one of the bridesmaids bouqets, and secured the adornments for the unity candle set.

Here's a sneak peek at my "wedding studio" (aka my former roommate's room that I took over for the last few weeks of the lease!):


Ironing my church yard sale find material!


Clearing off my desk to make room for my awesome self-healing mat to use with my rotary cutter (50% off at Joanns.com, thankyouverymuch!)


A sneak peek at the bouts! They got the thumbs up from the future Mr. Palindrome and Mother Palindrome, so I'll be forging full force ahead with a tutorial in the coming days!

(Excuse the picture quality - all pics were taken with my new Blackberry Curve - I can't imagine my life without it now!)

Has the craft bug bitten you recently? Have you made any crafting purchases that have reinvigorated your wedding DIY inspiration?

No comments: