Friday, May 15, 2009

Don't Worry, Be Happy - Another Aspect

So yesterday, I focused on the happy part. Today, let me tell you about another source of worry.

This is my checklist from The Knot as it currently stands.

See all those exclamation marks, next to really big pieces of the wedding planning like food and walls? To that list, I say: "Don't make me laugh!" with that deep voice and an accent. Is that voice from an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie? Or is it SNL? Anybody?

Anyexclamation, it seems like I'm gloriously behind. This would tend to cause me to worry. A lot. But about 3 months ago, I hired someone to worry about this sort of thing. My Planner, Miss P, has some sort of list where she's tracking it all too. I haven't looked at this Knot list until this morning as I was getting ready to write this post.

This is a Worry, that has turned into a Happy for me. I delegated the worry (or rather, paid for a worry service) and until Miss P gets worried about the excalmation marks, I'm going to be blissful and ignorant of the big item to do's. Instead, I'm going to worry my pretty little head about feathers and bouts and vintage shoe clips.

I can almost hear the calypso band and smell the sea salt of worry free living now!

No comments: