Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Earrings are Here!

So, I took your all's advice into consideration and bought myself a pair of vintage earrings from an Etsy seller.  They came in the mail yesterday and I had a little photo shoot with them!

First off, these bad boys are a lot bigger than I thought they would be.  To refresh your memory, here's the pic from Etsy over at Fincara:
Now, here's a pic of them at my house next to a quarter.
Holy vintage rhinestones batman!  Those are enourmous!  So they're a little on the big side . . . Ha!  And of course I love them!  I'm going to be rocking the bling like it ain't no thang.  Just like this:

Look at those dangles!  Can't get enough? Neither could I.  I worked it for the camera some more.
Right . . . I think I thought this hair/arm thing would look model-ly.  Instead it's my ghost arm and fake smile/snarl that's taking the cake here.  But it gives you a good idea of what they look like from the front.
One last one of the earrings with a special appearance of my furry goatee culprit from the earlier pic:
I know you're asking yourself, "What is that marvel of beautifully crafted fabric flowers, sillk flowers and dreamy feathers?"  Why that's just be my lil ole bouquet!  It's not quite done yet, but more pics are forthcoming!
While you wait for them, don't forget to enter the free notecard giveaway!

3 comments:

Emily Yoder said...

Bling, bling girl those earrings are definitely bigger than they appeared in the picture! You're going to totally rock them, they look great!

emily said...

Those are impressive - and they're going to look great with the dress!

melinda said...

Thanks ladies! I'm psyched :)