Sunday, August 30, 2009

Palindromaid of Honor E and her 50's Look!

Palindromaid A got the party started!  Since I posted her look, I've gotten emails and updates from all of the Palindromaids.  Palindromaid of Honor E has pulled together a great look with a 50's vibe.  I'm amazed because she created this outfit from items she already owned!  I love chic and even better, I love chic on the cheap.  Nothing better than looking great and saving moolah.  Thanks to the Motherdrome and Grandmotherdrome for instilling my love of a bargain :)
Check out her look:


E got her dress from Ann Taylor (on sale!), her shoes are Bandolino strappy heels, and her earrings from Zales.  The necklace was a graduation gift from her godparents.  Way to go E!  Pearls and shrug collar?  How Mad Men of you!

No comments: